PlasticsEurope is one of the leading European trade associations with offices in Brussels, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan and Paris. We are networking with European and national plastics associations and have more than 100 member companies, producing over 90% of all polymers across the 27 EU member states plus Norway, Switzerland, Croatia and Turkey.
PlasticsEurope promotes the positive contributions of plastics by:
- Highlighting the material’s beneficial properties and its positive contributions to society throughout its life cycle
- Providing society with educational information to help raise awareness and correct misconceptions
- Liaising with European and national institutions in policy matters to secure decisions based on accurate information
- Communicating plastics contribution to sustainable development, innovation and quality of life
- Initiating indepth studies and sharing experiences