What are the latest developments in the recycling of PET thermoforms in Europe?
Don't miss this opportunity and join us for the latest update on the developments of PET thermoforms recycling in Europe.
The Petcore Europe Working Group on PET Thermoforms organises its free Workshop on 19 September 2017, 10:00 - 12:30. You can choose to participate online via webinar or attend the event in person at our offices in Brussels (Avenue de Cortenbergh 71, 1000 Brussels).
Interested? THEN REGISTER HERE.
All registrants to the webinar will receive the dial-in details prior to the event.
10:00 - 10:05
Welcome - Christian Crepet, Petcore Europe
10:05 - 10:15
Introduction & activities of the Thermoforms Working Group - Wim Hoenderdaal, Indorama
10:15 - 10:30
Status of EU Waste Framework Directive and EU Packaging Waste Directive - Antonino Furfari, Plastics Recyclers Europe
10:30 - 11:30
1. Design-for-Recycling PET Thermoforms:
- Draft on Guidelines - Paolo Glerean, Aliplast & An Vossen, Plarebel
- Initiative in the Netherlands - Karen van der Stadt, KIDV
- How labels can improve recyclability - UPM Raflatac & Avery Dennison
11:30 - 12:30
2. Collection, Sorting & Recycling:
- Trials in France - Francois Lagrue, Wellman
- Trials in Belgium - An Vossen, Plarebel
12:30 - 13:30
3. Potential applications & trial outcomes:
- Applications from 100% mixed thermoforms - Mark Ruesink, Morssinkhof Plastics
- PET compounds - Jean Luc Lavergne, Lavergne & Paolo Glerean, Aliplast
- 4 PET initiatives - Louis Jetten, 4 PET
- Chemical recycling - Wim Hoenderdaal, Indorama
13:30 - 13:45
Summary, bottlenecks & opportunities
To see the complete invitation please click here.