In 2019, Petcore Europe launched the PET Monomer Recycling Special Industry Group - with initial engagement by companies involved in the development of new and innovative processes to recycle PET and Polyester waste by depolymerisation and reusing its monomer constituents.
Due to the growing interest in PET Monomer Recycling, Petcore Europe is happy to announce the 2020 PET Monomer Recycling Forum on the 16th of April 2020 in BluePoint Brussels, 80 Bd. A. Reyers, 1030 Brussels.
- 09:30-10:00 Registration & Welcome Coffee
- 10:00-17:00 PET Monomer Recycling Forum
- First Session “PET monomer recycling – how does it fit in the bigger picture of PET circularity”
- Second Session “Making all PET waste valuable raw material – feedstock challenges for PET monomer recycling”
- Third Session “Legislative Challenges to overcome for circular PET”
- Fourth Session“PET monomer recycling – the key factor for brands’ sustainability targets?”
- Fifth Session: “Life Cycle Assessment of PET monomer recycling”
- All sessions are composed of short presentations and panel debates
- 17:00-18:00 Networking Drink
The Forum will be open for members and non-members of Petcore Europe, with different participation fees.
BluePoint Brussels is located near the European quarter and is easily accessible via the main access roads. Public transport is within walking distance and Zaventem International Airport is only 15 minutes away. The building has an underground car park with 300 spaces.
We are looking forward to welcome you at the 2020 PET Monomer Recycling Forum.
Your Petcore Europe team.